TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions determine the rules of making orders at the www.agneswess.com online store.
CONCEPT Agnieszka Wesołowska, located in Kościno 31, 72-002 Dołuje, POLAND, is the administrator as well as the exclusive owner of the store and is entitled to the exclusive right of running the store.
The Terms and Conditions are binding for the Seller as well as all the Buyers who order and buy products at the www.agneswess.com online store.
1.Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions which determine the rules of making orders at the www.agneswess.com online store.
2.Store – the www.agneswess.com online store
3.Seller – CONCEPT Agnieszka Wesołowska, Kościno 31, 72-002 Dołuje, NIP PL852 154 06 02, REGON 811789787, Tel. +48 780 034 999, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Buyer – a private person, a legal person or an organizational unit without a legal status, who order the Goods at the Store.
5. Goods – all the products offered for sale at the Store.
6. Applicable law – Act from the 23th April 1964, Civil Code (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 1964, No. 16, pos.93 with changes); The Consumer Rights Act from the 30th May 2014 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2014, pos. 827); Personal Data Protection Act from the 29th August 1997 (unified text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2002, No. 101, pos. 926 with changes).
1. Familiarization with and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions are required to begin the use of the Store.
2. These Terms and Conditions regulate the rules of concluding a sales contract between the Seller and the Buyers with usage of the means of communication at a distance and the online Store.
3. In the scope of rendering an online service, these Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions spoken of in the Art. 8 of the Rendering Online Service Act from 18th July 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2013, pos. 1422 with changes). The Terms and Conditions are directed to all the Buyers of the online Store. They are available for the Buyers for free on the online Store websites. The Buyer is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. The sales are conducted on the basis of an up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions, that is the one being in force at the moment of making an order and accepted by the Buyer.
4.All the information on the Store’s website concerning the Goods (prices included) do not stand as a trade offer in the understanding of the Art. 66 of the Civil Code but as an invitation to enter into a sales contract specified by the Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
5. Information about the price given on the Store’s website is binding from the moment the Buyer receives the confirmation e-mail. The price will not undergo any change regardless of the changes in the prices that may occur with reference to particular Goods in the Store.
6. The photographs of Goods placed on the Store’s website are exemplary; they present specific models.
7.The Goods at the Store are labeled in detail. The Buyer has got the access to information about their features, prices, materials they are made of etc.
8. The Buyers have got the possibility to make an order of the Goods in the Store, whether or not they registered by filling the Registration Form and creating a profile.
9. The condition of making an effective order is for the Buyer to give accurate and real address data, indicated in the Order Form or Registration Form, as well as giving a telephone number and an e-mail address, which will allow the Seller to contact the Buyer.
1. The Buyer may conclude a Sales Contract by making an order on the Store’s website. The Sales Contract in concluded between the Buyer and the Store.
2. Orders can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Any order made on a business day after 12 o’clock, on weekends or holidays, will be processed on the succeeding business day.
3. The condition of making an order is for the Buyer to give all the data necessary for the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer and for the generation of the receipt.
4. To make an order, the Buyer should choose Goods from the ones available in the Store by adding them to the Shopping Cart.
5. The Buyer has got the possibility of making changes and modifications of the Goods in the order as well as of his address and contact data, up to the moment of confirmation of the choice with the „ checkout” button.
6. Sending of the order by the Buyer (confirmation with the „checkout” button after choosing the payment method) constitutes the Buyer’s offer made to the Store in order to conclude the Sales Contract, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. After sending the order, the Buyer receives an order confirmation on the e-mail address he or she gave, what constitutes an acceptance of the order for processing and in the same time a confirmation of the Sales Contract conclusion with the Buyer.
8. The sales contract is concluded in the shape consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the order before the Store sends the confirmation of the order being processed. For this purpose, the Buyer should immediately contact the Store via e-mail ( email@example.com ) to inform about the withdrawal from the order.
10. An effectuation of the order is possible only if the Goods chosen by the Buyer are available in the Seller’s storage. In case the ordered Goods were unavailable, the Buyer will be immediately informed about that fact. In that case the Buyer has the possibility to: change parts of the order, change the whole order or to withdraw from the order. The Buyer will receive this information on the e-mail address he or she gave. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the order, any payments he or she made for the ordered Goods that cannot be delivered, will be refunded by the Seller immediately, not later than 7 days after the receipt of the withdrawal information.
11. Orders are fulfilled in order of their receiving, up to the inventory depletion.
12. A receipt is attached to every delivery (an ordinary receipt or VAT invoice). If the Buyer pays the VAT tax and wants to receive an invoice, he should send the Seller suitable information, e.g. an e-mail message ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with all necessary data, immediately after the order is made.
13. The Store reserves its right to reject the order within the Contract’s framework in cases when: the Buyer’s address data and contact details are not genuine, payment authorization in the chosen payment system PayU fails, or when the payment is not made in the due time.
1. The delivery time, indicated when ordering, is the most likely period during which the contract is executed. In special cases, the delivery time is confirmed by the Store’s worker via e-mail or telephone.
2. The Goods are delivered to the indicated address by the DPD shipping company.
3. Estimated time of delivery in Poland is 1-2 working days starting from the date of consignment. Estimated time of delivery in Europe – 7 working days starting from the date of consignment.
4. Any order made on a business day before 12 o’clock will be processed on the same day
5. If the order is placed after 12 o’clock , at weekends and holidays, it will be processed on the following business day.
6. The time limit of the order’s realization should not exceed 14 business days, and under no circumstances 30 business days after the date of concluding the Contract.
7. The processing of an order will begin after the payment for Goods and possible delivery costs made by the Buyer via payment system, reaches the Seller’s account.
PAYMENT AND PRICE
1. The Prices of the Goods given on the Shop’s website are binding from the moment the Buyer receives an order confirmation. The price will not undergo any change, regardless of the changes in the Store which may occur after the Buyer received the order confirmation.
2. All the prices of the Goods in the Store are gross prices. In Polish language version the prices are given in Polish Zloty, in the English language version – in EURO. The Buyer can change the currency to EURO by choosing the English language version.
3. The payment method is chosen by the Buyer. The Store makes it possible to make the payment via PayU payment system before the delivery. Realization of the order starts after the payment’s receipt.
4. If the Buyer chose the payment method of prepayment by transfer and the payment will not appear on the Sellers bank account in 7 days since the confirmation of the acceptance of the order, the order is cancelled.
5. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods in the Store, to introduce new Goods into sales, to carry out and to cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s websites as well as to introduce changes in accordance with the Civil Code and other acts. These changes will not violate the rights of persons, who entered the sale’s contract before the changes were introduced.
6. If the Buyer chose the payment method „to be paid on delivery”, he or she is obliged to pay upon the receipt of the parcel.
7. The promotions at the online Store do not link unless the Terms of the promotions stipulate otherwise.