RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
1. The Store, as the seller, is liable to the Buyer, as the consumer, according to the Art. 221 of the Civil Code, for non- compliance of the purchased Goods with the Sales Contract, in the scope determined by the Act on Specific Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sale and amendments to the Civil Code from 27th July 2002.
2. All the Goods offered at the Store are new. The photographs of the Goods are exemplary, since most goods are hand-made out of unique materials. Slight differences in the appearance of products may occur. Any custom-made Goods, whether made according to the Buyer’s specification or adjusted to meet his or hers individualized needs, are not returnable or exchangeable.
1. If the Goods do not comply with the Sales Contract, the Buyer has the right to use the warranty, which he or she is entitled to, in accordance with the Civil Code by e.g. making a complaint.
2.The complaint may be made on the basis of, in particular, delivery of Goods other than ordered, incorrectly put together or in a wrong quantity.
3. If the Buyer decides to use the right to complaint, he or she has to fill in the Complaint Form / to download /and send it back together with the complained Goods, the receipt (a simple receipt or a VAT invoice) and Certificates, to the address: CONCEPT Agnieszka Wesołowska, Kościno 31, 72-002 Dołuje, POLAND, Tel. +48 780 034 999.
4. In the complaint form, the Buyer indicates, amongst others, his or her expectations concerning the way of the realization of the obligations of the Seller (according to the Art. 560 of the Civil Code)
5. The cost of returning faulty goods is covered by the Seller only if the Buyer has used the services of DPD company; the Buyer on dispatching the goods shall appoint the recipient as the payer, DPD client number: 201693.
6. In case of an approval of the complaint, the Store will send the Buyer a full-fledged product (repaired or new) in 14 days since the date of the receipt of the returned Goods, and should it turn out to be impossible (e.g. the product is out of stock), the Store will make a full refund of the payment.
7. In case of a disapproval of the complaint, the Goods will be sent back to the Buyer with an attached justification of the groundlessness of the complaint. The cost of returning goods shall be covered by the Seller.
8. The Seller reserves the right to 14 days since the date of the receipt of the Goods from the Buyer to consider the complaint; The Seller commits himself to inform the Buyer about the actions taken.
9. The Seller bears the costs of the repair or exchange of the Goods if the complaint is considered in favor of the Buyer.