1. Personal data of the Buyer, as a private person, will be processed by the Store, as the personal data administrator, in the purpose of rendering services by the Store, as well as in the marketing purposes relating to the Store’s functioning, including services and Goods presented at the Store. Personal data of the Users, who make an order of Goods or services at the Store using the access data from PayU, are made accessible to the Seller by PayU with the Buyer’s consent and in the scope necessary to realize the goals indicated above. Processing of the personal data takes place in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act from the 29th August 1997 and Rendering Online Service Act from the 18th July 2002. Users give their personal data voluntary.
2. The Seller ensures, on the basis of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Buyers’ (whose personal data are processed by the Seller) right to access their own personal data, to make corrections and to control their processing, in accordance to the rules described in the act in question.
3. Confidential data concerning the Users, including personal data of the Users, are protected by the Seller against: making them accessible to unauthorized persons, other cases of disclosure or loss, destruction and unauthorized modification – by the use of suitable technical and organizational security measures.
– creating statistics, which help to understand the way the Users use the Store’s websites, what allows to improve their structure and the content;
– to define the user’s profile in order to project an adjusted material in the advertising network, in particular with the Google services.
If the users wish not to receive cookies, they can change the browser’s settings. However, restraints in the cookies usage may affect some of the functions available on the Store’s websites.